15 очаровательных животных, наслаждающихся ароматом цветов | НОВОСТНОЙ ПОРТАЛ
  1. Скрыть объявление

15 очаровательных животных, наслаждающихся ароматом цветов

Тема в разделе "НОВОСТИ В ФОТОГРАФИЯХ", создана пользователем Tekilla, 11 фев 2021.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Tekilla

By:Tekilla11 фев 2021
    Administrator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    С точки зрения эволюционной необходимости цветы приятно пахнут только для того, чтобы привлекать внимание пчел, ос и шершней. Правда, заодно они привлекают внимание и других живых существ. И люди, и животные любят вдыхать аромат цветов, а многие прямо-таки наслаждаются этим процессом!

[​IMG]
    Читать статью полностью »

[​IMG]

Читать дальше...

2. Fopexac

By:Fopexac20 янв 2022

Симпатии:
    :cool: скажите это после короновируса

3. JamesOxync

By:JamesOxync13 май 2022

Симпатии:
    Guys, rate how I look sexy enough for the wedding night or something is missing. We started joking. Turn around like this, stand up like this, bend down like cancer and the like, we sat in chairs continuing to drink vodka and admire the sight and views of her pussy breasts and tanned dark skin. Her eyes sparkled mischievously, winked. And then Genka, that of course Liana you look great, but tell us what kind of cultural program awaits our friend Mishka.
    When one, and when and, not a single one. She answered calmly.
    We should have enough for two, she said.
    click to see more.. First of all, a few words about myself, this allows the reader to imagine who is talking. My name is Tamara, brunette, medium height with a second breast size and a rather round, firm ass. Soon I will celebrate my thirty-two years. I personally really like my ass and it attracts many men to me, and I myself love to admire it in front of the mirror.
    none
    She smacked her lips lightly. Fearing that I would be offended, I kissed her tightly.
    “Listen, we didn’t take water. Let me go?

4. JamesOxync

By:JamesOxync19 май 2022

Симпатии:
    And I'm not local.
    Mr. Wood looked at me for a long time. I even felt a little embarrassed, after which he apologized and went to his room to change. I went to the dining room, and through it to the backyard of the house. There were many plants, flowers and grass, and there was also a small fountain. There were yoga mats in front of him. I called my parents back to let them know that I got on well, and the Wood's family was very hospitable and sweet. After that, I just stood and looked at the fountain.
    After Lena's next blow to my poor balls, I came wildly, and the sperm poured down from my penis.
    A small tree grows in a knot.
    source.. Get dressed! I heard a demanding shout from the bathroom.
    Yes, let's sit down, otherwise you may not be able to stay on your feet from my proposal.
    Slava suddenly saw faces familiar to him, at the end of the park, under a lantern, his old friends were sitting. Kostya, Stas, Dima and some girl. She was sitting next to Stas, it was clear that they were together. They greeted each other, after talking a little, the guys called in their company for a drink. He refused because he did not want to spoil the evening, but he remained in the company. Soon Stas and his girl decided to go for a walk alone. It is noteworthy that exactly where everyone knew there is a place where you can hide from prying eyes and do whatever you want. Everyone understood everything, after seeing them off, they began to discuss their "male" topics. Everyone said what they thought of the guys. They got a little drunk and started talking about cars, about how they drank on the black last week and about girls. Kostya talked about how he slept with a girl whom he knew for five minutes, about the fact that this was his night and stuff like that. Dima began to tell that he was sucked off by a common friend of theirs when they were sitting in a local cinema. Slava understood that everyone embellishes their story. When it was his turn, he thought: "Is it worth telling how he finished Irka today, or to tell something about which they have no idea that someone can tell." Deciding that he can tell you without names, of course, he began:
    I'd like to... but usually after THAT he leaves.
    - Or maybe the former with her inability pushed you away and it's all because of this incompetence. Don't worry, I'll fix her mistakes.