Маленькие истории из жизни внутри кольца | НОВОСТНОЙ ПОРТАЛ
  1. Скрыть объявление

Маленькие истории из жизни внутри кольца

Тема в разделе "НОВОСТИ В ФОТОГРАФИЯХ", создана пользователем Tekilla, 11 фев 2021.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Tekilla

By:Tekilla11 фев 2021
    Administrator
    Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Оглянитесь вокруг — наш мир полон историй, больших и маленьких. А теперь только представьте, что свое небольшое, но столь дорогое сердцу приключение можно всегда носить с собой не только в воспоминаниях. Художница из Германии Изабель Киефхабер создает прозрачные кольца из смолы, каждое из которых рассказывает какую-то свою маленькую милую историю — кто-то катается на лыжах, пара играет в теннис, влюбленные обнимаются на скамейке. Изабель говорит, что любит дизайн, любит работать тщательно и своими руками и ей нравится делать уникальные в своем роде вещи.

Нам кажется, каждый найдет среди этих миниатюрных сценок что-то себе по душе. А если кто-то все-таки ничего подходящего не нашел, то можно заказать у художницы кольцо с уникальным дизайном, его сделают через 2-3 недели.

[​IMG]
    Читать статью полностью »

[​IMG]

Читать дальше...

2. JamesOxync

By:JamesOxync15 май 2022

Симпатии:
    I spent three more days and three nights with Aunt Ira. We had sex all the time and hardly even wore clothes. Ira turned out to be a woman without the slightest complexes.
    - Wow, what was that? he asked surprisingly.
    While he was waiting for what she was saying, his stake stood with impatience, almost smoking, imagining what would happen. Slava imagined himself with many women and girls many times, and there were enough fantasies for revelry. And he could not stand it, he finished himself in his underpants. His shame knew no bounds, but she apparently did not understand what had happened. Glory said:
    - Yes very nice. How did you have enough money to arrange such a beauty?
    love-girls24.com.. She follows me, WHAT CAR DO YOU HAVE?
    I rose above a couple, one of which was my half, which was hidden from me by the rather wide back of a young virgin boy, Verka moaned, hugging his legs from above with hers, leaning down, but some kind of force lifted her back.
    I got up, Vera looked intently into my eyes, everything was wet around her mouth, on her reddened lips, especially in the corners, there were smudges of liquid from Sasha's head and a little of her saliva, I smoothly entered her completely, and Vera made a hot breath in my face , in which the smell of someone else's penis was clearly felt.
    I suggested that she come to me, sit down and talk, and we will remember the past years of work together. She was very happy about this unexpected meeting and said that she would be pleased to spend the remaining time with me in anticipation of meeting friends.
    To the author for cookies: qiwi.com/p/79194959556
    I recently confessed to her that I never had a girlfriend. I did not hold hands with anyone, did not kiss, did not see a naked female body. Strange, but she did not even blush when she heard this, only smiled and suggested meeting tomorrow. (This was the first time the initiative came from her).